Технические требования к оформлению рукописей
1. The maximum accepted size of the articles is 17 pages (MS Word) in the format indicated in P.2 with the inclusion of the accompanying materials.
2. The typesetting of the text of the article shall be carried out on a computer in the MS Word program (A4 format, one-and-a-half line spacing, font size 14, Times New Roman, automatic hyphenation, justified alignment). The text of the article shall be paginated and the Russian texts shall spell out the letter ё.
3. The Order of the Position of the Materials within the Article
1) The author’s name and surname.
2) The title of the article.
3) The abstract of the article in Russian and English (translated by members of the editorial board), the keywords and the main text of the article, notes and annotations, a list of references formatted according to international standards, the surname, the full name and patronymic of the author or authors, the ORCID ID number, the author’s place of work, position, academic degree(s), academic title and e-mail address.
4) Expression of gratitude and indebtedness. Such sections are widespread in the practice of publications outside of Russia. This section is usually placed between the main text of the article and the references. It must not be placed on the initial page as a footnote to the title of the article or in any other format. It enumerates the names of the persons who have in any way rendered assistance to the author or authors in conducting the research and preparation of the work (academic advisors, editors, sponsors, institutors of grants, etc.).
5) It is recommended to compile the list of references with the inclusion of new sources from periodicals published during the last 5 years with DOI. In the outgoing data of the publications it is necessary to indicate the overall page size (for books), or the range of pages (for articles).
6) The signature(s) of the author(s). At the end of the article the full name and patronymic of the author(s), the ORCID ID number, the author’s (authors’) place(s) of work, position(s), academic degree(s), academic title(s) and e-mail address(es) must be indicated.
Requirements for the compilation of the accompanying materials
1. The resume of the article consisting of 150-200 words is written in Russian. The translation into English is carried out by members of the editorial board. The resume must reflect the content of the article and describe the main conclusions. The title of the article and the information contained in it must not be repeated in the text.
2. Information about the author is formatted and sent in the form of a resume.
3. Footnotes present a supplementary, and not a main text of the article, and the author must regulate their quantity. They must have consisent numeration throughout the entire article. The number of the quotation is indicated in the text, and their ennumeration is placed separately at the end ofthe article in the form of Notes.
4. The footnotes on literature are placed inside the text in square brackets.
5. Quotations in the text.
The acceptable extent of quotations (appropriate derivation) is no more than 30 % from the entire scope of the article. Overviews and other articles demanding the presence of a large quantity of quotations are examined by the editorial board on an individual level.
Articles the content of which corresponds by more than 30 % to other scholarly materials by the same author (dissertation, autoabstract, monograph, previous publications in journals or compilations) shall not be accepted for publication.
6. Graphic depictions.
Schemes, tables, photographs and pictures are numbered and are given with titles (signatures) or headings.
Illustrations and music examples shall be made by means of computer graphics or notography. The musical text created in a computer program is converted into the format of a picture with a resolution of 600 dpi. Musical examples or other illustrations must be accompanied by the relevant information.